2017 Partial Scholarship at Nottingham Business School, UK
About 2017 Partial Scholarship at Nottingham Business School, UK
At Nottingham Business School we provide a wide range of programmes at various levels. All of our courses are designed to equip you with enhanced skills and knowledge needed to meet the ever-changing needs of business. By studying with us you will have the opportunity to gain some industry insight. This could include: a placement, an internship, professional accreditation, consultancy work, live client briefs, guest lectures and much more.
Nottingham Business School is offering you the chance to show off your business skills and compete for a scholarship!
January 10th 2017
Value of Scholarship
- 50% Scholarship for a Nottingham Business School Master Level programme in January 2017 & September 2017
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- The prize is available to students who have received an offer to study on a Nottingham Business School masters course starting in January 2017, you can view the complete list of eligible courses on our website. Please check the entry requirements for your chosen course and then apply here to Nottingham.
- These scholarships will be awarded to those candidates who most closely meet the criteria. The scholarship decision will be made by an awarding committee and all decisions of that awarding committee are final.
- The scholarship will be available in the form of a tuition fee reduction, and if you are awarded a scholarship your fee will be adjusted before enrolment. If you have been made an offer of a place to study on a one year full-time course or two year full-time course and you are awarded any other scholarship, bursary and / or fee reductions from the University, the maximum amount awarded will not exceed more than half the tuition fee. Please note if you have been made an offer of a place to study on a two year full-time master’s course which incorporates a year-long work placement, the maximum scholarship awarded will not exceed half the Year One tuition fee. The full value of the scholarship will be applied to your tuition fee before you enrol on Year One of the course.
- Students who are sponsored by their employers, government, or funding body (in full or in part) are not eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
How to Apply
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>