2016/2017 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship – Apply Now!
About 2016/2017 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship – Apply Now!
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the commencement of 2016/2017 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship application. The scholarship Selection Test conducted on Saturday December 3, 2016, at eleven (11) Centers across the Country.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
The application deadline is 4th November, 2016. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.
Value of Scholarship: #150,000
NOTE: All undergraduates in 100 and 200 levels are qualified irrespective of the course they are studying.
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
How to Apply
- This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Ensure that you have entered all details correctly. You understand that making a false statement on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship scheme. Your scholarship if you are successful, will be withdrawn, if at any time it is discovered that you have given false statements on this application. And such false statements may constitute fraudulent activity.
Click Here and follow the application flow. You will need an active email address as well as a mobile phone to register and account and complete your application.
What documents do I need to submit with my application?
- Recent passport photo
- Certificate or proof of origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education SSCE
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- First Year result showing CGPA.
NOTE: Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your pass-port must be in JPEG, other files must be in PDF.
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>